It's a brave little boy...who loved Thomas the train...
Or a special heart bear...or a frog in the rain....
It's the need to remember...we are all in this plight....
It's their lives that remind us... we still need to fight!
It's in pushing ahead amidst every sorrow...
It is finding the strength to have hope for tomorrow.

Saturday 3 April 2010

Its Done!

Im really struggling to get online, no computer access at the hospital. He had the rastelli, he has had trouble with clotting. 2 units of blood and 2 units of clotting factor yesterday and still losing 40mls per hour. So they decided he needed to be taken into theatre and ventilated again late last night. He was in for just over an hour and the surgeon has said it was from an old adhesion

He is doing well and we are trying to ween the vent. I have my info now so hope to be able to email from my phone. But just in case - this is the update thread on my favourite site for cardiac parents... and I have been updating my status on facebook - which is why I put the button on the top here!!

http://heartline.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=481798#post481798

Thank you for your prayers we need them !!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!!