It's a brave little boy...who loved Thomas the train...
Or a special heart bear...or a frog in the rain....
It's the need to remember...we are all in this plight....
It's their lives that remind us... we still need to fight!
It's in pushing ahead amidst every sorrow...
It is finding the strength to have hope for tomorrow.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Nearly happy?

The magician came yesterday. And got a small smile on the morning. We think he needs two weeks of iv antibiotics according to micro biology. I'm also asking for prayers for laura, she went for transplant monday. She is critical but stable. And for kodi, just a baby but has sat on the berlin heart for months, she had a transplant yesterday! Xx

2 comments:

  1. I just got caught up with your updates and boy did my heart hurt reading what you guys just went through. {{{HUG}}}

    Know that I am saying many more prayers for all of you! Hang in there! I know it is sometimes easier said than done but you can do it. Ethan is a trooper and he will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!!