It's a brave little boy...who loved Thomas the train...
Or a special heart bear...or a frog in the rain....
It's the need to remember...we are all in this plight....
It's their lives that remind us... we still need to fight!
It's in pushing ahead amidst every sorrow...
It is finding the strength to have hope for tomorrow.

Sunday 18 April 2010

We are home!!

Wow what a week! We went from sepsis on Sunday to home this Saturday!!! crazy - it shows how strong my wonderful boy is.

We should really have come home on Friday, but the Echo & Xray showed some plural effusion (fluid between the lungs and chest wall) Thankfully, it wasn't big enough to require any medical intervention and we just have to keep an eye on him.

I am so pleased to have my gorgeous boy home. He is such a strong boy. I want to thank everyone for their continued help and support - even if it was just a thought of us, everything helps.

Grandma grumps needs a special mention, she came up when she didn't have to just to help out and let me go home for a sleep. Thank you xx

Im going to try get a nice picture of him today so will post later.

3 comments:

  1. Yah...There is no place like home!! Looks like you found your red slippers!!! Love ya girl..
    Big Hug to Your Heart Warrior...SOOO HAPPY !!

    Rhonda
    www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! I am so happy that you guys are all back home. I am sure it is a great feeling!

    Saying many prayers that the effusion goes away on its own with no lasting issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!!