It's a brave little boy...who loved Thomas the train...
Or a special heart bear...or a frog in the rain....
It's the need to remember...we are all in this plight....
It's their lives that remind us... we still need to fight!
It's in pushing ahead amidst every sorrow...
It is finding the strength to have hope for tomorrow.

Thursday 4 March 2010

Faith

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you to those of you that are keeping us in your thoughts. I find I am writing more and more - its quite theraputic.

I found this quote yesterday - " Finds her strength in her son's laugh, her happiness in his hugs & kisses and all the faith she needs to keep her going in his beautiful eyes." its so beautiful.

Ethan is so tired. He needs his op soon before he ends up as an emergency.

I don't pray. generally. But last night I got so worked up I felt the need to.. I don't know whether its just that I released my tension or divine intervention but I feel lots better, stronger today.

I left it as long as I could before I rang the cardiac liaison nurse this afternoon. Mr Hasan (the surgeon) is away until next Thursday so I'm to ring on Friday and hopefully we should get some idea of when he can go for his surgery.

I mentioned about his heart looking huge on his xray and she said it was and that he is urgent. Now I must trust that she is being honest in what she says and not fobbing us off!! Please keep your fingers crossed

2 comments:

  1. Saying many prayers for you and your precious guy! It is so hard and stressful at times that all we have to hold onto is our faith. I know that mine has helped me to find a peace at times when the world seemed to be crashing all around me. It is what allows me to hand my child over for surgery when honestly I would just rather snatch him back and run away.

    Always here for you!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!!